great investments with little money A thousand dollars is a minuscule amount in the investing world, but for many young professionals it’s all they’ve got to start off. Mr Smith, my high school maths teacher, insisted that trigonometry was something every young man needed to know. Yet I was more interested in buying and selling shares. But the only place I could do this – we’re talking the early 90s, before broadband, when mobile phones were the size of Bert Newton’s noggin – was the guidance counsellor’s office. I would sneak in and use his (free) phone to call my broker. When I tell people this story, they instantly understand why I never went on a date in high school. They also begin asking me lots of questions about how they can start out in the share market And while money managers aren’t beating down doors to serve them, that shouldn’t be a deterrent against young people investing early, even if they’ve only very little. A young professional with $1,000 in a tax-free savings account intent on investing for the long term has the benefit of time on their side, which translates into a higher risk tolerance and the potential to reap big gains. While their options for investments are limited, they are clear. 70667http://moneyonlineinvestment.com/_/great_investments_with_little_money/money.html
معلومات عن التدوينة 21 فبراير 2014 عدد الزيارات: (850) عدد التعليقات: 2 الكاتب:iHussam للإبلاغ عن رابط معطوب اضغط هنا للإبلاغ عن رابط معطوب اضغط هنا جميع الحقوق محفوظة ( إتفاقية نقل ونشر المحتوى )

إرسال تعليق

 
Top